Tucson Residential Solar Incentives
Southern Arizona Solar Installation Saves You Money
The Solar Store has served the Southern Arizona community for nearly two decades. In that time we have helped numerous clients see the benefits of solar installation. Not only is solar a clean, renewable source of energy, it also saves business owners and homeowners money in utility bills and more! The Solar Store is known throughout Southern Arizona and surrounding areas for the staff’s expertise, technical prowess, and commitment to customer service. It is a one stop shop for all things solar, offering many services that other solar companies simply can’t, like hybrid and off-grid solar solutions. Our team will work to provide you with a solar solution that perfectly fits your home, needs, and lifestyle.
Incentives to Install a Solar Energy System
Installing a solar energy system may seem out of reach for the average homeowner. With the help of The Solar Store, we assure you it’s not! You can greatly benefit from solar installation in Southern Arizona and surrounding areas. Over the years, the system essentially pays for itself.
Take a look at tax credits offered for solar energy systems:
- State: The state offers a Solar Tax credit for 25% of the cost of an approved solar device or system (solar water heating, solar pool heating, photovoltaic systems, water pumping & solar lighting systems). The maximum credit allowed is $1,000. This can be carried forward up to five years. Click here for more details or to view a relevant tax form.
- Federal: The federal government offers a 30% Federal tax credit on solar power systems (solar water heating & photovoltaic systems—solar pool heating systems are excluded).
In addition, cash rebates are only available through SWG and SSVEC, and the maximum amount is $2,000. These rebates may vary by utility and type of system installed. On average, a solar hot water system will have paid for itself in terms of savings in about 5 to 6 years, while photovoltaic solar electricity will have done the same in about 7 to 10 years.
4 Things To Look For In A Residential Solar Company
1. Free estimates - We believe in our pricing so much that we offer free estimates to anybody considering residential solar panels in Arizona. Don't settle for anybody that charges you for a mere estimate that should be free from any upstanding residential solar company.
2. How long they've been in business - Having been in the residential solar business for over two decades, we've seen and done it all. With over 60 years of combined our Tucson residential solar technicians have the experience it takes to get you the solar panels you need in a professional and timely manner.
3. Certifications - We're NABCEP certified and all of our technicians are licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your Tucson residential solar panel installation.
4. Awards, Accolades & Recognition - With an A+ rating from the BBB you know that we're as tested as residential solar companies can be. Rest assured that we don't outsource anything and take care of everything in house.
The Solar Store Offers Free Estimates!
Discuss further details about solar installation in Southern Arizona with our experts at The Solar Store. We are passionate about helping homeowners save money and contribute to a clean environment with our solar solutions. With decades of collective experience, our team can provide help for all of our customers’ solar energy system’s needs. We never sub-contract, but always use our trusted, specially trained staff for installations and other services, to ensure the quality and longevity of our work.
The possibilities for your home are endless. Get a free estimate on your Tucson residential solar services: (520) 332-6535!