Tucson Solar Panel Installation
Solar Panel Installation in Tucson & Southern AZ – (520) 332-6535
Solar panel systems for your home or small business are one of the best ways to start saving big on monthly utility bills. At The Solar Store in Southern Arizona, we make it easy and simple for you to start enjoying solar energy benefits by offering fair-priced, professionally-completed solar panel installation in Tucson and surrounding AZ. Whether you want an off-grid solar system, a hybrid system with back-up power sources, or an entirely unique solar panel system for your own project, we are the team you can depend on to get the installation done right the first time.
How We Help With Solar Panel Installation
Your future is bright when you have solar panel systems powering your property. How do you get to utilize the power of the sun, though? While the technicalities might be complicated, you do not need to worry. Our Southern Arizona solar panel pros are here to remove all the guesswork and stress for you!
A typical solar panel installation project will follow these steps:
- Consultation: We sit down with you to discuss why you want solar power for your home or business, and how much power demand you require in an average month. You can call us at (520) 332-6535 at any time.
- Decision: If you decide you want to harness the sun’s energy with hi-tech solar panel systems, then we can talk about finer details for your installation project, such as time expectations and pricing. Remember: we offer flexible financing options, and you may qualify for tax incentives and rebates to save even more on solar power.
- Property evaluation: Our solar panel pros from The Solar Store in Southern Arizona also like to come to your property for an in-person evaluation. This helps us see the best places to install your solar panels for optimal sunlight exposure.
- Getting to work: You can expect us to install your solar panel system on-time, and to get the job done right the first time. Of course, we will show your property the utmost respect, never damaging it or leaving behind big messes.
- Follow-up: After your solar panel system is up and running, we can discuss regular services and maintenance to ensure the system maintains efficiency for years to come.
Work with a Highly-Experienced Team of Professionals
Our Southern Arizona solar panel specialists have more than 20 years of industry experience. With our know-how and insight, you can rest comfortably in knowing a team of our caliber is on the job. Say “so long” to expensive energy bills and say “hello” to solar power! Just contact The Solar Store to learn more about solar panels and solar energy benefits.
Benefits of Solar Panel Installation
- Lower Energy Bills – Arizona is filled with sunshine. By installing solar panels you can harvest the sun’s energy and power your house without relying on traditional energy. This can save you a lot of money by reducing or eliminating your energy bills.
- Earn Rebates & Tax Credits – Generally, homeowners who install solar panels will receive 30% of total system costs back from installation and equipment as a federal income tax credit when you file your taxes. Most systems also come with state and local rebates. Solar panels can end up paying for themselves.
- Good for the Environment – By installing solar panels in Tucson, you can help combat greenhouse gas emissions and reduce your carbon foot print. Solar panels derive pure, clean energy and don’t rely on fossil fuels, thus benefiting the earth.
- Increase Home Value – Solar panels can increase your home's value value. Buyers are often drawn to homes with solar panels because it means lower electrical costs.
4 Things To Look For In A Solar Panel Installation Company
1. How long they've been in business - With over 60 years of combined experience, Having provided Tucson solar panel installation services since 1998, and with over 60 years of combined experience, there isn't anything we haven't seen and provided solutions for time and time again. There are a lot of newcomers in solar that don't have a fraction of the industry experience you can take advantage of with The Solar Store today.
2. Awards and Accolades - We have an A+ rating from the BBB and have been members since 1999. We're NABCEP certified as well and have engineers on staff that are ready to help you get into solar today.
3. The photo gallery - One great thing about providing Tucson solar panel installation services for over 30 years is that we have a good amount of pictures for you to browse at your leisure here.
4. 24 Hour Service? - We know that breakdowns and malfunctions happen around the clock, so you'll want a solar panel installation company that will stand by their work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.