Southern Arizona Solar Skylight Installation
Using Sunlight to Brighten Your Space
Do you have areas in your home that are too dark? Do you find yourself turning lights on in closets, rooms and hallways even though it’s sunny outside? Stop wasting expensive electricity and use the power of the sun to light your home. Tubular skylights make illuminating any room in your home quick, easy, and efficient.
Tubular skylights work differently from traditional rectangular skylights. Sunlight enters your home through the top of the tube, which is covered with a dome to keep debris out. The tube is lined with a mirror-like interior, allowing light to pass through with near-perfect efficiency. The bottom of the tube (where the light enters your home or business) has a fixture that diffuses sunlight evenly while filtering out UV rays.
The Tubular Skylight Advantages
Buying tubular skylights now allows you to take advantage of the Federal Government’s 10% Tax Credit (cap $500) and AZ State 25% Tax Credit (cap $1,000).
Other benefits include:
- Tubular silver-coated design maximizes efficiency, reflecting 98% of incoming light.
- An impact resistant dome and a 25-year warranty to protect your investment.
- Quick and easy installation for the do-it-yourselfer, or an expert installation from The Solar Store.
- Greatly reduced heat gain when compared to the outdated rectangular skylights.
- Optional light kit allows skylight to illuminate at night, saving cost of an additional fixture.
If you’re looking for tubular skylights that take advantage of Southern Arizona's year-round sunlight, The Solar Store should be your first call! We have been serving the community for years, providing efficient and affordable energy solutions. Our President, Katherine Kent, holds a Master’s in Nuclear & Energy Engineering, with a focus on electric solar energy. Our team includes a solar designer who can create custom solutions for your residential or commercial property. In short, you’re in good hands.