Comfortable, even heat. Imagine your beautiful floors warm and cozy to the touch. Radiant flooring is one of the most innovative heating systems on the market.
Radiant floors circulate warm water through PEX tubing embedded in the floor of your home. The heat radiates up through the floor, and warms the people, furnishings and air in the room. The warmth stays down near the floor where the people are. It does not rise to the ceiling or become lost to the outdoors every time a door or window is opened. It is comfortable heat without cold spots or drafts.
Benefits of Radiant Floor Heating:
- Works Everywhere - Radiant flooring works under tile, marble, wood, carpet and concrete floors. It takes the chill out of cold kitchen bedroom, and bathroom floors.
- Saves Money - This heating system can save 20 to 40 percent over traditional heating systems. When combined with solar hot water, you can save even more.
- Quiet - Eliminates noisy fans, popping ductwork and pinging pipes.
- Clean and Healthy - No drafts or fans stirring up dust, dirt and other allergens into the air.
- Wise Investment - Makes your home more attractive to potential buyers and can significantly increase the resale value of your home.